Below snapshot, how data flows throughout the system.
above snapshot, how data flows throughout the system
- The index.php is default file of codeigniter, it initializing the base resources needed to run CodeIgniter.
- The Router examines the HTTP request to determine what should be done with it.
- If a cache file exists, it is sent directly to the browser, bypassing the normal system execution.
- Before the application controller is loaded, the HTTP request and submitted data is filtered under security check.
- The Application Controller loads the model, core libraries, helpers, plugins needed to process the specific request.
- The final page will come to View and then sent to the browser. If caching is enabled, the view is cached first for future requests.