Advantages of AJAX
- Reduce the traffic travels between the client and the server.
- AJAX make asynchronous calls to a web server. This means client browsers are avoid waiting for all data arrive before start the rendering.
- AJAX communicates over HTTP Protocol.
- No require to completely reload page again. AJAX is improve the speed and performance.
- Response time is faster so increases performance and speed..
Disadvantages of AJAX
- Security is less in AJAX application as all files are downloaded at client side.
- More complex than building classic web application.
- Ssearch engines would not be able to index an AJAX application.
- Anyone can view the code source written for AJAX.